Really Worried.. :/

Mummy1995

Reaction score
Okay so before I got pregnant, I always wanted a little girl, and couldn't wait till it was my turn!

But now, I yearn for a boy.. I dont know why, I've never felt this before, I know ill love them unconditionally either way. But the thought of being told that my LO is a girl really worries me.. I was thinking about it in bed lastnight and almost started crying.. I really dont want to be disappointed with having a girl, but I cant but thinking I will be..

Sorry just needed to rant, I feel so bad for feeling like this.. Especially as this is my first bubba, you'd think i'd not care.. :cry:

:flow: xx

I feel the same way about wanting a girl. :hugs: I feel extremelly guilty too.

I don't understand why :( I just feel like if I found out LO is a girl I will be so so upset :'( hugs x

Got my scan wednesday.. I don't knw whether to find out now. If I find out Im having a boy I'll be thrilled, but if Im told girl I dont know how I will react and will want to keep it a secret..

But if I dont find out and end up wth a girl I dont think ill care after going through the birth.. So stuck as to what to do :(

I can't really help.. but I think it's better to find out in the case that you may be very dissapointed in the end after the baby if born if it is not what you were wanting. I'm going to find out if the baby co operates just so the OH feels better. I've always wanted a girl, until I met my boyfriend and now I'm feeling like I want a boy. I think just because I know he REALLY wants a boy (he's obsessed with cars and all that boy stuff); I feel it necessary to deliver what he wants. All along I've felt it's a girl, but I don't know if it's me convincing myself it's a girl because I want a boy and don't want to be dissapointed when I find out. You're definately not the only one feeling this way! Personally, I suggest finding out - although this is my first too. I think you'll be estatic when that baby is here no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->