Reason to be slightly excited?

D

dawny690

I am either 10dpo or 7dpo ff cant decide and I had a faint pink line on an opk (was trying to use it as a hpt lol) and a smidgin of a start of a second line on a 10miu hpt is this a good enough reason to start getting slightly excited yet? And it wasnt even fmu it was my third wee but had heald it for almost 2 hrs and not had anything to drink before hand. Thanks Girls x

i would be excited too. as they say 'a line is a line' even if its faint.
wait a few days and test again just to see if its a darker one to confirm.

fingers crossed. wish you all the best. good luck and congrates

You could clearly see the line on the opk but had to really look and know where to look on hpt does this sound good then as never used opk as a pregnancy test? x

I just went to the toilet and when i wiped i had a very slight pink thin mark on toilet paper, worried now x

hey hun,

Dont want to pee on your bonfire, but I have had lines on OPK's during the 2ww you can have surges throughout your cycle. However you never know!!

Got my fingers crossed for you!! :dust: :dust:

A line on an OPK is not indication of pregnancy. . . because it order for the OPK to be positive the line has to be as dark or darker than the control line....

However, you said u saw line on the hpt right? If so then the HPT is positive hun! Congrats! Sometimes its a faint line because the pregnancy hormone isn't strong enough just yet. I would wait a few days and test again to see if the line gets darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->