Reasons for WTT

Junebug

Reaction score
Just curious as to what are your reasons for WTT (maybe too personal of a question) or for how long you all are WTT?
I think it would be nice to own our own house before we start a family and that is prob our biggest reason for waiting, mind you even that doesn't seem to be such a good reason anymore lol

We're waiting for me to get an operation out of the way... as soon as that is done and I have recovered enough to baby-dance then we will be away in the land of TTC and you won't see me back on here until I get my :bfp:! :rofl:

Im WTT untill charlie is 6 months i think anything under that is too soon for me plus i have a wedding dress too fit in too in april! i am desprate for another one tho!!

Your little ones are sooooo cute!
Uh oh I think I've caught baby fever lol I want one

TashAndBump- hope you have a fast recovery

Zarababy1- congrats on the wedding

thanks for replying

I'm mostly waiting on OH. He's concerned about my school and paying for a child, mostly the former. I have no idea how long I'll be WTT esp. since I want to change my major again. He said 5 years.

Money & doing teacher training next year! Will be in a few years :(

I'm only 21 though, so I've got time...luckily! Doesn't stop the broodyness though.

Just waiting for me to get settled in my new job and after our trip to Disney World in June. I don't travel well pregnant and the plans have already been made. HHmmm maybe DW would be a good place to TTC!

:rofl: yeah Disney World is so uh 'magical'... not a bad idea!! Best of luck with that BFP when you return!!

BTW I'm totally jealous, I'd love to go to DW, have a great trip

I'm waiting 5+ years. My OH and I are both quite young still(I'm 18, he's 20) and have only been together for 2 years, so we don't want to rush things. I also want to be able to finish school and get my career started first. We're getting married in 3 years and we would want to enjoy our time together as a married couple for a few years first. Despite broodiness, I'm a person ruled by logic and realism more than emotions and hormones.

I'm waiting on my husband. Who knows how long it'll be.

I will be waiting about a year and a half....maybe 2. We want to have our own house first and get married. Then he wants to start TTC right after the wedding :happydance: I cant wait!!!!! untill then ....just WTC:hissy:

We're waiting for many reasons.. we've only been together 15 months, I've just got a new job having been a stay at home mum for 16 years, I think I need a couple of years for ME and I'd really like to enjoy quality time with my OH before the patter of tiny feet! Also, we'd like to get genetic screening done so that we can be sure that my OH wont pass on his MS (it seems there is a defective gene as 4 members of his family have Multiple Sclerosis) Oh and we want to get married before trying too! We're both 34 so I guess that doesnt give us much time really to cram all that in!

we will be waiting until our Asher is a year and 3 months...we want them about 3 years apart

Going to Mexico in three weeks, then need to get christmas out of the way - we are going to ttc in feb - will hopefully have paid off my overdraft and then can start saving

OH and I still havent' set a time when we'll TTC :hissy:

About a year ago (we were a leeeeetle tipsy) he said 'as soon as we have a 2 bedroom place'.

Here I am now sat in my TWO bedroom house fiddling with my new tamagotchi which has a human baby function.

For crying out loud!!

TAMAGOTCHI BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT:

Little Josh-a-gotchi was born (hatched) yesterday, he is now 1 year old (??) and weighs 340g.

:rofl:

I had been waiting for my hubby (for 4 years!!) - but now he wants to start :happydance: we are waiting for my tests at the hospital to be over (as Im really irregular) and til we get a place... however, he has been told I want my first by the time Im 30 - so only 18 months to go! lol

I had been waiting for my hubby (for 4 years!!) - but now he wants to start :happydance: we are waiting for my tests at the hospital to be over (as Im really irregular) and til we get a place... however, he has been told I want my first by the time Im 30 - so only 18 months to go! lol

Yay congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We have a (just turned) 1 year old and are waiting till he almost turns 2. I will be done with college in may, and I'll have settled in with my job by the time september comes around...so we'll probably ttc then! Hubby wants to ttc sooner, but I'm just not ready I dont think.

I as well am waiting on my fiance, he is still in school and wants to wait until he is out of school and has a good job..Sighhh...I on the other hand have been out of school and working for 1 year and a half and we have been together for 2 years and 7 months now and I just feel that I am ready for another step, but he is not feeling the same way..Not sure how long I'll be waiting

OH and I still havent' set a time when we'll TTC :hissy:

About a year ago (we were a leeeeetle tipsy) he said 'as soon as we have a 2 bedroom place'.

Here I am now sat in my TWO bedroom house fiddling with my new tamagotchi which has a human baby function.

For crying out loud!!

TAMAGOTCHI BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT:

Little Josh-a-gotchi was born (hatched) yesterday, he is now 1 year old (??) and weighs 340g.

:rofl:

LOL - that made me chuckle! You never know, he may suprise you by suddenly announcing it one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->