Reassurance needed! Chlomid!

EMMATTC

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am really new to this and a little nervous to post a thread. My name is Emma & I've been trying to conceive for 2 years (no contraception used for 4 years) again the wicked witch has appeared today and I feel really down about it (maybe some PMS aswell) i'm 27 years old and have just been prescribed chlomid for 6 months. I've read a few side affects and was just wanting to find out about other peoples experience using chlomid, how long did it take to get a BFP? Did you suffer with any side affects? thanks!

I didn't get pregnant from it. But the side effects were somewhat crazy. Mood swings, and constipation the higher you go mg wise. I hope it works for you hun :)

Welcome to the Forum. I also Just joined.

My first few rounds didn't work so we had a break but I then went onto Metformin for PCOS and then tried Clomid again last month and Just got my BFP!! The only Symptoms I had on Clomid was Hot Flushes and Headaches but both were tolerable but I did take my Tablets in the evening before Bed so could of slept through any other symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->