Reassurance needed following 7wk scan with no HB

Thank you so much for all of your replies. Its a huge support to me.

I haven't had my hcg levels checked unfortunately, it was never even mentioned to me but I do wish now, at this stage that I had been offered them.

Well, my scan and booked in D&C is tomorrow. I'm scheduled for my scan at 9am and from there, if baby still has no heartbeat, I'm heading to the day surgery unit.

I know my chances are very very low, I still have a little hope on that 1% but I guess we will wait and see.

My body is still behaving like its pregnant... No cramps or bleeding which is positive but at the same time, I have had a MMC before so I don't think my body removes the pregnancy well as it held my last pregnancy for weeks before I had my 12 wk scan!

Thank you again for all your lovely replies. As soon as I'm out of hospital I will update you all!

:shy:

I'm hoping for the absolute best for you. Have strength tomorrow and know that many are thinking of you:hugs:

Thank you so much for all of your replies. Its a huge support to me.

I haven't had my hcg levels checked unfortunately, it was never even mentioned to me but I do wish now, at this stage that I had been offered them.

Well, my scan and booked in D&C is tomorrow. I'm scheduled for my scan at 9am and from there, if baby still has no heartbeat, I'm heading to the day surgery unit.

I know my chances are very very low, I still have a little hope on that 1% but I guess we will wait and see.

My body is still behaving like its pregnant... No cramps or bleeding which is positive but at the same time, I have had a MMC before so I don't think my body removes the pregnancy well as it held my last pregnancy for weeks before I had my 12 wk scan!

Thank you again for all your lovely replies. As soon as I'm out of hospital I will update you all!

:shy:

Thinking of you today!!!!!

Thinking of you xx update when you can si we know you are okay xx

Thank you for all the supportive messages over this last week.

I went in my scan yesterday praying with all my strength that baby would be okay but unfortunately they told me it was bad news and that no heartbeat was detected. It was just sitting there on the screen not moving. We were devastated despite in our hearts preparing for the worse it was still a shock to both me and my husband. We were then taken to a ward to await theatre. All the nurses and doctors were very kind, we given a private room on the ward and waited for surgery.
I had a D&C at 2.00pm and came around in recovery at 4.30pm :cry:

Wasn't until we left the hospital that it really hit me. The thought of leaving our baby there alone was a little heartbreaking.

Home now and recovering, mild cramping and bleeding but nothing too uncomfortable.

Thank you again for all the kind words. You were all so lovely too me.

Wish everyone the best for their pregnancies.

Lots of love! Xx

In so sorry to hear that :hugs: I will keep you and your little one in my thoughts xxx

I'm so sorry Buttercup... :( I can't even imagine. Even though it doesn't feel like it right now, know that you will be ok... Thinking of you and sending you lots of love <3 Hang in there.

I'm so very sorry. I've had 2 of those procedures and they are devastating.

Sending healing prayers to you. xoxo

I an so sorry for your loss and experience. I hope that you will keep trying to have a baby and I wish you all the best.

I'm so sorry. I went thru a mmc and d&c such heart break. Sending much love and healing to you and your family

Oh Buttercup, I am so so sorry. Very heartbreaking and really feel for you and your family. Hugs and best wishes with your recovery.

I'm so sorry &#128532;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"