Reassurance needed - movement decreased :(

Sazaroo

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I hope someone can please help me, I don't have a midwife to call (I get allocated one next week) and my gp can't call me until after 5.30pm so I'm hoping some of u lovely ladies might be able to reassure me until then.

On Sunday I had tons and tons of movement and good hard kicks but now yesterday and today I'm not getting anything. I can feel her shift position if I have my hand on my belly but can't feel anything else. I can pick her heartbeat up really strong on my Doppler.
I just find it weird that I can't feel any other movement what so ever. Do u think she's just tired from such an active day Sunday? Has anyone else experienced this? I'm so worried :-(
Thank you x x

I have had this, I tend to get a very active 2-3 days and then maybe 1-2 quieter days. As long as you can feel 'some' movements then it should be ok. Some days my belly is jumping around all over other days I find myself going to loo's at work and prodding stomach to wake him up.

Maybe they just get tired or could be to do with having growth spurts etc.

x

Am experiencing the exact same thing. My bubs has been going mad all last week and then since w/end been really quiet. I still feel him but a lot lighter and not as much. I rang MW and she said to pop by and then done a wee ultrasound. He was moving around his arms and stuff but she didnt seem concerned. I am still worried tho as he is still not back to his jumping up and down self. I hope its position or something or growing...:-/x

Thank you ladies, My friend has a 5 week old baby so I asked her and she said she experienced this too. Its so hard not to worry tho :-(
xx

Babs is probably just having a lazy day always reduced fetal movement should be reported to a doctor or midwife and checks done just to be on the safe side x

I've only been getting daily movements in the last week - up until now its been quiet days and busy days. That's why midwifes don't get you to count kicks until 28 weeks, because its all a bit random until then!
Obviously always check it if you're worried

J x

its normal. youll find through out your whole pregnancy that the baby will have quiet days. as the days get on the babys gettin squashed so there for not alot of room to kick. my baby does the same at the minute can kick for days on end then all of a sudden its quiet the next. maybe your baby may have been active through the night. at 25 weeks they start to have sleep patterns ect. a bit further on and youll start noticing it more is shes moving around and you can hear the heartbeat, then you shouldnt worry too much. if your worried about you feeling it maybe your placenta or what ever it is has moved try dancing around for a bit or going on all fours for a bit like washing the floor or something. your bellys stretching and all sorts so might just be you all slight numbness. ive ranted on now lol. hope that helps any :/ xx

Thank you so much ladies.... about an hour ago I ate a TON of chocolate and then laid down and she has been moving lots and even a few really good hard kicks so guess she must like chocolate lol.
So glad I have this forum for reassurance xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->