Reassurance on beta levels please!

roc

mummy to Dylan!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, i had some bleeding, at what was 12dpo, so had a blood test. Level was 18.
4 days later, this morning, had another and it's 59. Nurse said a 66% increase, and I think said it's what's expected, but you know, it's so early, I'm 4+2/3 today I think.
She was obviously non-committal, and I have to go back in a week.

So, guess I'm looking for reassurance please!

As most people will tell you, the most important thing is that your numbers double approximately every 48 hours. your numbers are so close to doubling that I'm sure everything is just fine. It's just very early days still. Maybe ask your dr if you can do another set of blood work in 48 hours time just for your own peace of mind. A week is a long time to wait when you're feeling anxious. All the best and remember, the numbers have to start somewhere! With my daughter, I think my hcg was 38 at 13dpo so not that different.

As most people will tell you, the most important thing is that your numbers double approximately every 48 hours. your numbers are so close to doubling that I'm sure everything is just fine. It's just very early days still. Maybe ask your dr if you can do another set of blood work in 48 hours time just for your own peace of mind. A week is a long time to wait when you're feeling anxious. All the best and remember, the numbers have to start somewhere! With my daughter, I think my hcg was 38 at 13dpo so not that different.

Thank-you!
I've done a little research, and they need to double every 48-72 hours, mine are doubling in 56, so that's good!
I think it's just my hcg was higher with my ds at this stage, so freaked me out a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->