reassurance on these please

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by trashit, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Pixxie

Pixxie Mum to 1 little girl

you have a wonderful bump hunny :) xx

2. QuintinsMommy

QuintinsMommy Well-Known Member

awe hun, don't worry if I find my camera ( i feel like im loosing everything lately) I will take some pics of my marks to show you
    your bump is wonderfull I heard another girl on here say this before and it was like
    Stretch marks are just babys way of writing their names on our bodys before they get here
    or something like that! lol ,

3. Jas029

Jas029 Guest

Aww don't worry hun, Your bump is beautiful! You aren't alone when it comes to stretch marks, Many of us have stretch marks. Actually all the ones on your bump look like the ones on my lower back! It looks so horrible back there..
    And yes, You're L/O is just trying to make their huge announcement that YES they're in there by leaving lovely marks all over your body :haha:

4. sambam

sambam Mummy of 2 princesses!

dnt worry too much, most mummys have them lol !..
    and they do fade in time, i had very deep purple ones which are now white and less noticable. Nice bump tho :D xx

5. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

my stretch marks were far worse then urs and i havent done anything for mine i really shud keep using bio oil lol but even tho ive done nothing they r gettin better themselves.

so if u just use oils after uve had lo and during the rest of ur pregnancy they will be fine

6. stuffymuffy

stuffymuffy Well-Known Member

You have a lovely bump :)

7. trashit

trashit Guest

i just kinda woke up wiv these insane purple things one mornin. I had light ones on hips but nothin that bothered me then i caught sight if them babies nd i cuda screamed!! Theyre sooo bad :( i no its all so worth it tho. Ive been using palmers from day 1 and this is how they repay me?! I shud sue lol. Thanks girlies xxxxx

8. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

bio oil is supposed to be best so invest in that.

these creams wont stop stretch marks they are supposed to help speed up the fading after ur skin isnt being stretched anymore

9. halas

halas Well-Known Member

dont worry all mine apeared at once there were heaps but they have all disapeared now after i stared using Natralia stuff they were gone

10. luxe191919

luxe191919 Guest

awwww you have a lovely bump and dont worry to much about the marks everyone gets them i am starting the process of getting them too

11. halas

halas Well-Known Member

i call em mummy marks, btw u have a lovly bump

12. alexxxela

alexxxela Well-Known Member

I had bad red stretch marks on my boobs and i used palmers on them and they faded, but they'll never go completely your gorgeous the way you are hun :) x