Reassurance scan tomorrow!!!!

angelbump

Reaction score
So nervous for our early scan I'll be 6+3 tomorrow and really nervous. I'm excited too but I'm scared every little twinge is something sinister.
I know it's normal to worry and no real point to this post just needed to vent.
Ahhhh wish us luck x

Wow i cant believe you are going for a scan already! Im sure its seemed like forever to you though! I hope you see a perfect little baby tomorrow! Good luck!

Wow i cant believe you are going for a scan already! Im sure its seemed like forever to you though! I hope you see a perfect little baby tomorrow! Good luck!

I know curlymikes, it feels like ages!
It's a private one because I'm too much of a worrier to wait til 12 weeks!
I'm so nervous x

Good luck! Just remember that its not completely unusual to not be able to see much at this point, so try not to get discouraged if that happens.

FWIW, with my son, my first scan was at 6w5d and we saw the sac, and the yolk, and his little heartbeat flickering away :)

Hi everyone, little update we saw the little pips heartbeat and everything is measuring normal. As expected didnt see an awful lot but so pleased and relaxed a tiny bit now! X

That's great news, I'm glad you saw the heartbeat <3

Glad it went well and everything is looking perfect. First trimester can be such a hard waiting time.

So glad things went good! I'm sure seeing that little heartbeat was reassuring, I can't wait for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->