reccomend a baby carrier / sling

starangel27

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone recommend me a good newborn baby carrier must be simple to use I bought a CABOO I think it was called but sold it already as its too huge and fiddly. I need one I can get out of the car and quickly put baby in for the schoolrun.

Have you tried asking in natural parenting? I have a moby wrap for newborn stage but it's a lot more fiddly than a caboo, I actually think a caboo is a good option so I'm probably the wrong person to try and answer!

Hello

I have a baby carrier but I'm hopeless with something like a moby wrap.

I also wanted one that eas ergonomically designed to keep baby's legs in the m or frog position. Carriers like baby bjorn let babies legs dangle down and is bad for their hip development.

I bought a manduca because it's so comfy. It also comes with a fixed new born insert that you just roll out of the way. It clips on and is comfy on the bag. I love it it's so comfy. It's more expensive but worth it.

Also the ergo is good too.

Sorry I don't know what caboos are so I may not be helping at all.

I've used several including the all popular ergo...however after doing some research, I fell in love with the infantino unison, it's super light weight, supports the legs/hips the way a carrier should and is extremely affordable! If you're looking for more of a wrap type carrier, the ktan is a good one as it's very easy to use, no tying anything, heres the link for the unison. https://www.target.com/p/infantino-unison-newborn-baby-carrier-gray/-/A-16314080

Ergo, Woven Wraps, Tula, Maya Ring Sling, or Mei Tai

I have a becco butterfly. Can use it from newborn to toddler! Fabric is lovely and soft and easy to put on and off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->