Recent coil removal and ttc

lola_90

Reaction score
Hi

I had my coil removed last Thursday - I've had no spotting or any period type symptoms. I had a lot of clear discharge the day after. I'm not sure if I was ovulating or if it was just excess lubricant they used to get the speculum in?

Sorry for the tmi! We've dtd once since removal but no idea where I am in my cycles. I had the coil put in April this year and before that I had the contraceptive implant.

We are ttc our second. Our first took nine months so I'm hoping this will be a bit quicker. I'm taking the Pregnacare conception tablets for folic acid and my partner is taking the male version.

Has anybody else had a coil removed recently? How long did it take for things to return?

I had mine out in June, spotted that day then started bleeding more heavily two days later. Still not sure if that was a proper period but I started temping when that ended.

Four months later and I'd say my cycles have just started to become more regular in length and ovulation day.

Thanks - I've bought a new thermometer but still need to open it. I think it will take a few months but I'm impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->