Recently came off BCP - when should I consider AF late?

Swizzlestix

Reaction score
Hello Ladies (and random gentlemen)

Long time lurker, just signed up because I can't find the answer to my question anywhere.

Diagnosed mild PCOS early this year, suspected endo but unconfirmed. Requested my doc put me on birth control for three months to moderate symptoms and try to "reboot" my cycles. Seemingly it worked because my first cycle produced two healthy looking follicles at CD10, now currently CD25. Did the BD on all the right days and have been symptom spotting like a lunatic ever since :wacko:.

Symptoms have included everything from mild cramping starting CD16 (pretty sure I ov'd CD15 by my OPK and my chart), weird nipples, gassy, fatigue, mild thrush, vivid dreams, emotional etc. Could TOTALLY be imagining things, too.

Charted my cycles over a couple years on Fertility Friend and my average cycle was 25 days long before I started BCPs. They lengthened to normal 28 day cycles while I was on BCP.

My question is this - when do I consider my AF to be late? At CD25 or at CD28? Is it a crap shoot?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc...p?d=2014-09-16&mode=a&ts=1411658980&u=3741050

Hi! I think with coming off bcp it's honestly kind of a crap shoot. :/ But!...since you were only on them for 3 months then hopefully they won't be crazy erratic like they have been for some people coming off the pill! My guess would lean more towards the 25 day cycle for you since that's what you were on prior to going on the pill, but it's really just a guess. Sorry I couldn't be more help. :( Good luck, I really hope you caught that eggie and that you get your bfp soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->