Recently found out you're pregnant?

HannahO'Grady

Reaction score
Hi,

My names Hannah, and I'm looking for people to take part in a documentary on teenage pregnancy for MTV. Our aim is to produce a sensitive and non-judgemental programme, which follows three young women as they weigh up their options and decide what's right for them. We want to give you the opportunity to tell your story to other young people out there.

If you are between 16 and 22 years old, and would like some more information please give me a ring on 020 7284 7774. Any information you give will be treated completely confidentially.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Hannah

you might want to say where people shoud be from (there's girls from different countries, and different parts of the UK)..
also good luck with the documentries, might be nice to get some non-judgemental programmes..
xx

Hi,

My names Hannah, and I'm looking for people to take part in a documentary on teenage pregnancy for MTV. Our aim is to produce a sensitive and non-judgemental programme, which follows three young women as they weigh up their options and decide what's right for them. We want to give you the opportunity to tell your story to other young people out there.

If you are between 16 and 22 years old, and would like some more information please give me a ring on 020 7284 7774. Any information you give will be treated completely confidentially.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Hannah

out of curiosity what area are u looking at ???
n how many weeks do u have to be ???

Yeah I'm wondering this too. How far along? Where? What kind of desicions?

also just to be a pain, if by decisions you meant whether or not to keep the baby, there won't be anybody on here, as the only people allowed on this forum are people who are keeping as the "a" word is not allowed to be discussed..
xxxx

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your responses. The documentary is UK based, so I'd be interested to hear from anyone living in the UK. There is no particular cut off point in terms of the number of weeks along you are. We're looking to speak to anyone who has recently found out they're are pregnant, and is deciding things like: How do I tell my parents? Will my partner be there for me? How am I going to support myself and my baby? So if that sounds like you or someone you know, please get in touch.

I really glad you are supportive of our sensitive and non-judgemental approach, as it is really important to us.

Please feel free to give me a ring if you would like more information (020 7284 7774).

Thanks,

Hannah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back