Reception Place

Babybump87

Reaction score
Is anyone else waiting to hear if their child has been accepted at their first choice school .

We should receive an email tomorrow about it and I am nervous ?! Anyone else ?? Xx

We are too. Although my eldest is already in reception so my youngest should get in with the sibling link. Still nervous though!

She's my eldest so we don't have that too fall back on !!

We only put one school down too lol . Oh please let her get in !

Good luck to you !

I only put one school down - it's the only one i can get to so i don't see why she wouldn't get a place but still a little bit nervous

Glad I'm not the only one who only put one school . Ours choice is the nearest catholic school to us and she attends there nursery which I know makes no difference!

Our first choice gets loads of applications too that's why I'm more nervous but like you said MummyMana I don't see why my DD wouldn't get in either.

Hope your DD gets in the school you want

I only put the one school too. His sister is already there though so shouldn't have a problem with him getting a place.

We're waiting. I'm so nervous. Our first choice is the only one I really want Rio to go to.

Such a relief she got accepted !

How did everyone else get on?

I'm sad cause I woke up just to check my email to see lol x

He got offered a place. Knew he would but still the waiting for confirmation has been nerve-wracking lol.

Waiting too - we don't find out until this evening! Nervous also, first choice school is the nearest to us, but didn't take anyone from as far out as us last 2 years (15 minute walk), next choice is a 30 minute walk and if he doesn't get into either of those I don't know what we'll do :wacko:

Our email has come through early. We got our first choice I'm so relieved!
Good luck to everyone else. X

That's great news, congrats! I'm obsessively checking both my emails and the website, but nothing yet :nope:

Brilliant news everyone !!

DD1s best friend also got accepted which is good !!.

Any news Miss Vantage ?! X

Sorry you didn't get your first choice AngelofTroy. Second choice is still good though!

Are you going to appeal for the first choice school or accept his place with second ?

Sorry you didn't get first choice school Angel :(

We got our first choice! Complete surprise, thought for sure we'd get one further away, was gearing myself up for the appeal process when it came through. Kept us waiting until 5pm, which was a bit tortuous. Sorry you didn't get your first choice, AngelofTroy, I've heard good things about the appeal process if you were thinking of going down that route?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->