Recipe suggestions please...

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Was gonna post this in the recipe exchange forum but i kind of need suggestions quick, pleeeeeease :flower: :D
I have some chicken thighs I have to get rid of by tomorrow and after asking my hubby what he wants for tea tomorrow, with the chicken he replied "chicken, potato wedges and garlic bread". I swear the man would exist off potatoes in one form or another if he could but I can't handle that kind of carb overload. I'm finding potatoes so horribly stodgy at the mo and they play havoc with this acid reflex thing pregnancy has brought me :sick:
As I'm on maternity leave now and have basically got bugger all to do I feel I should relieve my hubby of cooking duties a bit but as I'm really not an experienced cook (to be blunt I'm crap!) i find myself turning to him for suggestions.
I'd like to surprise him tomorrow. I have some chicken thighs I really want to use up but don't know what to make with em. Anything that doesn't involve bleeding potatoes really. Does anyone have any suggestions that me and my lack of culinary skills could easily accomplish? Pleeeeeease, pleeeeeease, pleeeeease. I have no idea. Thanks. xx

this looks yummie!
https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Garlic-Broiled-Chicken/Detail.aspx

How about chicken curry?

Chop and fry an onion and a clove of garlic. Add a large teaspoon of Patak's madras curry paste, several tablespoons of thick greek yogurt, a tin of chopped tomatoes and some boiling water. Throw in the chicken, cook until tender and serve with rice.

I posted a butter chicken recipe in that forum if you wanna take a peek ;) It's not as fiddly as it sounds, honest! Just depends on how much chicken you have x

https://www.babyandbump.com/recipe-exchange/242710-amazing-authentic-butter-chicken-recipe.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->