Recomendations pls

Wow cant believe how many of you think a fringe would suit me i always tough my face was too Fat for a fringe :rofl:

PP you look sooo good with a fringe x

oh sweetie, you def DONOT have a fat face! you have a lovely face, mine is horrible fat :(

Oooh thanks hun :hugs:
Am sure you look beautiful x
Love your new avatar maddi is beautiful

I definatley think you should go a nice dark brown all over though, with a strong haircut too it'll really play on your features!!

Well THANKS ladies am going to make an appointment for the hair dresses tomorrow :happydance:
Ema wat colour green dark or light :blush:

i agree with holly dark all over...but holly are we baisis *sp* as were both dark all over with fringes :rofl:

id say dark green but vibrante as your brown is deep. you can still darken it with a bit of black but it will really bring your eyes out. try a powder eyeliner round your eyes rather than pencil makes it softer lines :) xxx

Defo green eye shade works really well with brown eyes. I use collection 2000 rainforest and i blend the three different shades in works really well with a thin line of black eyeliner. A fringe would look great on you im well jealous i wish i could carry off a fringe but a) ive got bold temples thanks to having a baby lol b) it makes me look about 12 as i look about 15 at the mo so it makes me look miles younger!

I think you look sexy, and my first thought was a thick fringe and then noticed everyone else had said it.

I think you would look good to follow someone like Anne Hathaway for style, I think you have similar looking features.

https://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/The_Devil_Wears_Prada - 7 - Anne_Hathaway.jpg

Well ladies iv had it done and i HATE it :rofl:
mayb wen i dye my hair it il look better il post a pic tonight wen iv gottime to take a pic but pls dont laugh at me :rofl:

I think you look sexy, and my first thought was a thick fringe and then noticed everyone else had said it.

I think you would look good to follow someone like Anne Hathaway for style, I think you have similar looking features.

https://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/The_Devil_Wears_Prada - 7 - Anne_Hathaway.jpg

Thaks hun i wouldnt say i looked sexy i just look plain x

Cant wait to see pic's i think it will look great !! XxxX

Told you that i look a mess just nobody wants to tell me :rofl:

I love the fringe! I would take it even shorter though! xxx

Thanks hun but dont think i dare make it any shorter :blush:

I think it looks fab hun, I really do. Id dye it a nice rich dark brown now. I used the new Garnier Herba Shine one in Dark Brown on Monday and I love it xxx

I think it looks fab hun, I really do. Id dye it a nice rich dark brown now. I used the new Garnier Herba Shine one in Dark Brown on Monday and I love it xxx

Thanks hun :hugs: dont you think brown would make me look really pale x

Believe me hun, you cant get paler than me!!! Hang on, let me find a pic to show you how pale I am and how dark I have my hair....

x

This is me, I am even darker now...

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 1

Here is me with brown hair sorry its not very good it was taken 2 weeks after sam was born x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->