Recommend a baby walker?

M

Mrs Mayhem

Have you got a baby walker thats fab??

Or do you know of one thats great?

Am looking at them at the moment for Holly, haven't really got a price in mind so all recommendations are good, something that will obviously do the job its intended to do and maybe a few extra features? (am not sure how many extra features they can have!!)

Thanks in advance ladies! :flower:

I don't have one yet but am looking at getting the vtech one. It has a keyboard and plastic phone and other little bits on the front and is also a walker.
It's about £27 and u can get it from Argos, amazon and tesco.
It says reccomended for 6+ months but the actual walking will come in to ay later I'm guessing.

do u mean a pushalong one or a sit-in one? we didnt get poppy a sit-in one, but she has a BRILLIANT pushalong one, which has loads of activities on the front and turns into a ride-along too.

I'm looking at both really, trying to get an idea of what I want!

i have a mothercare my first convertible car it a sit-in walker and can be a push along too its a bit pricey but worth it! you can get it in pink too!

Attachments

• 411cAlLDQXL._SL500_SY225_SX189_PIMothercareGreen16percentoff,BottomRight,-1,-1_SX189_SY225_.jpg
    411cAlLDQXL._SL500_SY225_SX189_PIMothercareGreen16percentoff,BottomRight,-1,-1_SX189_SY225_.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"