• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Recommend a stroller

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
As the title says ;)

Evie has pretty much outgrown her pushchair and we would like a stroller.

Have a budget of about £60 max and are looking for lightweight and compact in a neutral colour.

Popped into Mothercare today ad saw a few, there was a pink one for about £30 but it wasn't great. Evie couldn't lay her head back as the back of the seat wasn't very high and I just didn't like it.

There were a few nice ones just they were about £100

Suggestions please and pics and links too if you have them ;)

I can't for the life of me think what it's called but Boots have a nice little black and white stroller that I was considering. It lies back really nicely and was quite easy to put. From memory it was about £60-65.

Asked this a few days ago, hope it helps!

https://www.babyandbump.com/toddler-pre-school/794050-recommend-me-pushchair.html

I've currently got my eye on the mothercare urbanite, but i dont think its going to be practical for my lo :)

have you considered a reworked petite star zia from nurseryvalue.com? they're about £60. i've not got one myself, but have only heard positive things about them :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"