Recommend me a bottle brand? UK

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
I had avent and tt with Isabelle then switched to mam (found these too fiddly) so moved onto nuby and never looked back.
Unsure what to have prepared for new baby?

With Isabelle she had terrible reflux and allergies so I think I blamed a lot on the bottles but really it was her reflux and allergies so didn't give them a fair try.

We use tommee tippee. Very windy baby, not quite reflux, we just wind him after every ounce. Great bottles and other products

I use mam bottles and love them but its own opinion, prev used dr browns bottles, daughter never got colic, but don't know if that was down to bottle, my first had terrible colic, we had tommee tippee xx

with DD i startrefd with tt then avent then mam and i preferred the mam ones this time round ive just gone with mam straight away although they are bit more fiddly to clean i do like the fact i dont need a seperate steriliser taking up space in my kitchen! x

I liked nuk for DS. No fiddly bits, seriously durable and easy clean. We will be using the same bottles for DD, they are still in great nick despite constantly being put in the dishwasher when we were using them as sippy cups (just change teats out). We never had a white residue problem with them either. By far my favourite.

Nuk were also the only ones DS could latch on with his lip tie. everything else, avent, nuby, chicco, medela, all ended up with milk on the floor and lots of gas.

Mam was next best for us, but I hated all the bits and having to put them together all the time.

we use tomme tippie.

she has colic but infacol fixes that :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"