Recommend me a good fitness DVD

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
:hi: hiya x
My Little boy is almost 15 months old & I still havent shifted any baby weight :blush: but I'm going on holiday in June & I really need to look at least half decent in a swimsuit.
Getting out & about to do exercise (ie running, swimming going to the gym etc) is tricky for me with having LO so wondered if you girls could recommend me a really good fitness dvd.
These are the things I'm looking for:
-Easy to do, not to complicated
-enjoyable, i dont want to lose interest quickly
-noticeable results
-I dont mind it being a celeb one, sometimes they are better because you know that if they can do it so can you ie Kerry Katona

Ive had the dance ones before but I have no co-ordination so they are lost on me lol x

any help would be greatly appreciated :flower:
Thank you x

I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
It's only 20 minutes, not boring, its challenging, and no fancy choreography. I've done it for the past 4 days and I already feel fitter! :)

those 10 minute ones are meant to be good. ive just started clare nasir boot camp workout dvd and its great each section is about 20mins you only need to do 1 section 3/4 times a week

i like the look of the zumba, i have heard it to be really good xx

Hello,
I think Davina is the queen of celebrity fitness DVDs. They might be somewhat boring because you're not dancing or anything fancy but what she does works.
I also got Claire Nasir now and she is quite comparable to Davina I think. Either will definitely get you sweatting and you'll feel it next day

Which Davina one do you recommend as i know she has done a few x

I've recently got Nadia Sawalhas Fat to Fab DVD - its excellent, would definitely recommend.

mr motivator has lots of different sections including dance ones :thumbup:

I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
It's only 20 minutes, not boring, its challenging, and no fancy choreography. I've done it for the past 4 days and I already feel fitter! :)

I 2nd this!

Davina Power of 3. I love, love, love the Cardio Box section. Thinking of getting her new one myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->