Recommendation of when to test

Oh my gosh didnt realize you were only 4 DPO!!! You have so much time!!! Lots of hope left!!! What are your symptoms like?

Yaaa that's definitely my mindset, I mean there still maybe some hope left for this month, but I dont think there is much of it.

not really any symptoms.. i had a light cramp last night that lasted only about 5 minutes but that's about it.. and being tired but I'm contributing the tiredness to starting a new job and not getting much sleep two nights in a row now.

Yes.. until the :witch: shows her ugly face there is always hope

The funny thing about our bodies, some symptoms, tons of symptoms, or no symptoms could all mean pregnancy. So as you said it is not over until you get AF :D

:) yep. i'm having some slight cramps this morning/afternoon too but who knows.

I'm having... you know when you're sick and your entire body aches? not just muscle ache but just all over ache... well I'm having that feeling in my lower region... so weird...

:) yep. i'm having some slight cramps this morning/afternoon too but who knows.

I'm having... you know when you're sick and your entire body aches? not just muscle ache but just all over ache... well I'm having that feeling in my lower region... so weird...

I dont know for sure, but to me that sounds promising!

Hi ladies!! So i'm 5 dpo today. Strange thing happened, was getting changed this evening to get out of my work uniform and put pj's on, and noticed this weird white substance on one of my nipples, like something dried up. I sort of thought maybe it was deodrant that had somehow got there and dried up, but I would've had my bra on when I put deodrant on this morning and have never had that in all my years of using deodorant!! But how would there be anything at only 5 dpo? I can't figure that out!!

Edit- and also had some yellowy cm, snot like. Not had any cm to speak of for several days.

I'm out. :witch: got me today. :(

Oh no, sorry RainingLove, gutted for you.

I've been feeling a bit queasy today. Well could be a good reason for that! No not that!! But anyway, it's my birthday today, so OH and DD brought breakfast in bed - croissants - and he came in with the tray and I just thought 'no I can't eat them' there was no appeal when normally I love them. But I had one anyway as he'd gone to all that trouble. Maybe it was just because it was quite early? Anyway we went out to a pub for lunch and we'd eaten, then OH went to pay the bill and the food came for the people at the next table and I just had to cover my nose as the smell of it was making me feel ill. So feeling queasy this evening but have also had some birthday cake!! (sigh) i'll probably be looking back at this in a week when af is here and laugh as it was just because i'm a greedy guts!!!

Natnee - happy birthday! That sounds lovely about the croissants and cake. I'm hoping that your stomach upset and earlier discharge symptoms will lead up to a BFP for you this month! Especially because it's just not fair to feel ill on your birthday. When is your AF due, again?

RainingLove - sorry to hear that. FX that April will be your month!

:( SO sorry for you raining... :hugs:

Natnee- Happy birthday! I don't know much about symptoms but the nausea sounds promising. No idea about the stuff on your nips but hopefully it too is an early sign.

I'm 5dpo today.. had some pretty bad lower back pain for a few hours today but it seems to have subsided. I've been so exhausted this week I'm thinking my body is just giving up

Thank you all for the support. You are all awesome!! I hope next month will be my month.

Good luck to you girls!!! I want to hear some good news and I'm hearing some promising symptoms!!!

Who is going to be testing soon?

Thank you all for the support. You are all awesome!! I hope next month will be my month.

Good luck to you girls!!! I want to hear some good news and I'm hearing some promising symptoms!!!

BIG :hugs: FX that your time will come soon.

Thank YOU!

I'm on CD 20. My cycles range from 28 -34 days, so I'll test on CD 35 if AF doesn't show by then. I originally was planning to test in March, but I guess this pushes me into the April group! The TWW is far too long for my taste. :)

lemon, I'm in the same boat... I'm going to test on the 27th. I know I'll only be 10dpo but I leave the 28th to go out of town and I'd like hubby to know if possible.. if negative I'm going to just wait for AF... if she doesn't show I'll go from there...

That's a solid plan. I completely understand wanting to know before going out of town. Maybe I'll snag some dollar store tests and cave in and test a little early. :)

I don't know what day (or if!) I ovulated (haven't started temping), I just know what days I had EWCM. It makes it hard to symptom spot when I don't know what DPO I am on!

I wish we could fast forward this week!

I don't temp either.. I only know my O day because it was Dr induced. even then i'm not that hopeful. that night, even after the shot, I still had dry CM which isn't fertile/not a fertile environment

Still feeling a bit queasy this morning. I felt this when I was in 2ww with Poppy. Af is due next weekend, my cycles are usually 28/29 but last month it was 27, so cd21 today and 7/8dpo. I have got loads of ic and I did one this morning with fmu and bfn. I'll prob do another this afternoon as I'm sure in the past i've always got bfp during afternoons! Plus I just love poas!!!

Still feeling a bit queasy this morning. I felt this when I was in 2ww with Poppy. Af is due next weekend, my cycles are usually 28/29 but last month it was 27, so cd21 today and 7/8dpo. I have got loads of ic and I did one this morning with fmu and bfn. I'll prob do another this afternoon as I'm sure in the past i've always got bfp during afternoons! Plus I just love poas!!!

:) Another cycle buddy. Today is CD 21.. but I"m only 6 dpo.

:dust: I hope you get your BFP this afternoon! Keep us updated... sounds promising

Ahh that sounds quite promising, Natnee!! Bummer about this mornings test, but leep us updated this afternoon!! FX for you. :)

I won't be holding my breath, it's still a bit early but I just can't help poas just in case something appears!! lol! I got my bfp on the mc pregnancy at cd25, so still got a few days til then. I don't know what cd it was with Belle or Poppy as they happened first cycle and I wasn't tracking anything back then, although got bfp's for them several days before af due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->