Recommendation of when to test

Still FX for you. A friend here on the boards got her bfp at 10dpo so it could be closer than you know ;)

lots of :dust:

Yes i've seen a few 9dpo bfp on here lately. I just don't know my exact dpo by just going by cm and opk so I keep over analysing it, thinking, what if I didn't o when I think and we didn't dtd enough……

So nerve racking. I did the same thing last night. Got my CM lesson from FF and started going, "wait... that doesn't match what I had happen... what if I didn't O... what if even after seeing the good follicle and getting the LH shot.. what if the egg just died in the follicle.."

Have hope! I think we know our bodies a little more than we give ourselves credit

So I did another ic. I thought I could see something but only when I held it up to the sunlight or right against a lamp, it almost looked like I could see the 2 outlines of a line, but I can't see anything when just looking straight at it. I've had this sort of thing before on these, so on to another test tomorrow!

So I did another ic. I thought I could see something but only when I held it up to the sunlight or right against a lamp, it almost looked like I could see the 2 outlines of a line, but I can't see anything when just looking straight at it. I've had this sort of thing before on these, so on to another test tomorrow!

If I were you, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Good luck!!

ooo Best of Luck! I agree with lemon, I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight

Cant wait to hear the update Natnee!!!! Hang in there girls!!! The TWW has to end at some point :p

Well. I don't know! I went and did another ic on the same wee yesterday, and there was poss something there too. I've done one this morning with fmu and can't see anything. Ive still got the fmu, maybe i'll do a non-ic test?

Just done a superdrug test, and nothing. Maybe need to try on afternoon wee again.

Question though, do evaps fade, as can still see the lines from the ones yesterday, and not even when holding them up to a lamp.

Good luck this afternoon! I hear you get the best results after you've not peed for a few hours before the test - although I've never seen a positive result, so be wary of my advice. ;)

Not sure about the evap lines fading, although I do know most tests have a certain window of time where you can read the results, and after that you're supposed to ignore them. Maybe it's just been too long?

Keep us updated! I'm living vicariously through you at the moment. FX!

Good luck this afternoon! I hear you get the best results after you've not peed for a few hours before the test - although I've never seen a positive result, so be wary of my advice. ;)

Not sure about the evap lines fading, although I do know most tests have a certain window of time where you can read the results, and after that you're supposed to ignore them. Maybe it's just been too long?

Keep us updated! I'm living vicariously through you at the moment. FX!

Ahhhh no pressure then lol!

When i first saw 'something' it was in the timeframe although well after when i could see it without having to hold it to the light. I'll give it another hour or so before I have to pick Belle up from school.

Nope, nothing this afternoon. Must've been evaps yesterday. :dohh:

Another one this morning, again bfn. Another reason I think i'm out - a few days before I get AF I get night sweats, and I had this last night. Unless it's something that just happens after ovulation and not something that is linked to af? I really don't know if I got it before other pregnancies. I have googled and it does seem that women in 1st tri can get night sweats but this is just too 'normal' for my cycle.

Sorry to hear that, Natnee. :(

When is AF supposed to show, again?

Well if I have a 27 day cycle like I did last month then Sunday, or then anytime over the next couple of days after that. I know I still have ages but just thinking I'm not pregnant now. :(

Sorry not posted on here for a couple of days!! Still getting bfn's, even on frers, and in the past I have had bfp on these by this stage. Must just be evaps on the ic i've been using. Well feeling less hopeful but a few more days til af so we'll see. Hows everybody else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->