Recommendation of when to test

Sorry not posted on here for a couple of days!! Still getting bfn's, even on frers, and in the past I have had bfp on these by this stage. Must just be evaps on the ic i've been using. Well feeling less hopeful but a few more days til af so we'll see. Hows everybody else doing?

Aww sorry to hear that, Nat. Keep us posted, though, it's not over yet!

No symptoms and no testing for me, yet. CD25. I'll test on CD32 if AF hasn't shown up yet. Which will be April 3. (That's so far away!!)

Sorry not posted on here for a couple of days!! Still getting bfn's, even on frers, and in the past I have had bfp on these by this stage. Must just be evaps on the ic i've been using. Well feeling less hopeful but a few more days til af so we'll see. Hows everybody else doing?

Aww sorry to hear that, Nat. Keep us posted, though, it's not over yet!

No symptoms and no testing for me, yet. CD25. I'll test on CD32 if AF hasn't shown up yet. Which will be April 3. (That's so far away!!)

It is over :witch::witch::witch::witch::witch: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Boo, sorry, Nat!! Curl up with some wine and maybe some cake and a good book?

Let's make April our month. We're here for you. <3

Down with the witch!

So so sorry to hear Nat. Good luck to those who have not tested yet. Fingers crossed!!!!

How are you ladies doing? I'm cd 10 if was a true bleed I had from mirena removal and by cm I am now 3dpo I am not really having symptoms atm apart from womb area feeling the stretch again & sorry tmi snot type cm don't know what that means
just wanted to join in as I'm becoming slowly obsessed with here lol
Good luck for the :bfp::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"