Recording Heartbeat From Doppler Help...Any Tech People Out there?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by SugarKisses, Dec 22, 2009.

1. SugarKisses

SugarKisses Luv my 3 miracle's

Has anyone recorded their babys heartbeat from the doppler?

If so, how did you do it? Ive just tried to record it to my laptop but as soon as I plug the cable in from the doppler to laptop there is a LOT of interference. :wacko:

Help anyone?!

2. AP

AP Well-Known Member

are you putting the cable into the headphone or mic part?

i have to say when i recorded alexs it was very quiet!

3. SugarKisses

SugarKisses Luv my 3 miracle's

Im not sure...I thought they were both the same slots with them having the same end? :shrug: x x x

4. jess_smurf

jess_smurf Angel Kristian & Olivia

think you will have to plug in microphone slot and then sit as far away as possible think you might need someone to help you x

5. pinknpurple

pinknpurple mum of 2 & angel mummy

I recorded my babys heartbeat on my laptop. I used the recording software that came with my laptop (though it has no ability to regulate the sound so there is interference in places and it gets louder/quieter in places) I plugged the wire into my laptops microphone port then into my doppler and lay across the other side of the bed ( not sure if this made a difference.)

If it is the recording software on your laptop causing the interference it might help to google a free recorder you can download, this was what I was going to do but I managed to record mine okay in the end. I posted mine on this thread : https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/226422-great-1st-day-2nd-tri.html if you want to hear how it came out. It is a little loud though so you may want to turn your speakers down a little lol xxxxxx Good luck with your recording hun xxxxxx

6. ch4r10tt3

ch4r10tt3 Well-Known Member

I just used my iphone and then sent it to my email who converted it to a media player document and its really clear suprisingly x