rectal pressure?? TMI!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by nataliecn, Oct 24, 2008.

1. nataliecn

nataliecn Mommy to Grady and WTT!

So.. all day I've been having crazy rectal pressure. I don't think I need to go poop, but it's so uncomfortable. I can't even sit straight because if i sit directly on my bum, it feels so much worse. It's not painful, just major pressure down there.
    I duno if this is pregnancy related, or something totally different...

just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?!?! please tell me i'm not the only one!! LOL

2. nataliecn

nataliecn Mommy to Grady and WTT!

3. Fossey

Fossey Mummy to Larissa

I have a little but usually I need to go loo :loo:

4. pinkmac85

pinkmac85 Mom & pregnant with #2

I really only get that when I have to poop...maybe give your MW a ring and see what she has to say??

5. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

I would call the Mw.. I only get that later on when I need to push the baby out or when I need to poop. Sorry to scare ya but honestly never heard of this happening.

6. Beltane

Beltane Mother of 3 Boys!

Rectal pressure is just one of those joys of pregnancy! I know it can lead to hemmroids though. Pressure down there was my biggest complaint during labor. Not fun. Hang in there!

7. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Ive had pressure down in my woot with my last daughter. It always got worse when we had sex. I hated it.. It felt like my woot wanted to fall out LOL I asked my doc and she said it's common. How wierd huh. I bet recal preassure is just as common