Recurring Chemical Pregnancies

TinyLynne

Reaction score
Hello.

I just want to start a thread for all of us. Those going through it (as I am) those have overcome it and anyone who has any interest in following my (and others who join) story.

I got my 4th BFP last Thursday and after my FRER lines getting darker for days, they lightened up and my period started yesterday. All 4 have been CPs in the 5th week.

I am starting Femara tomorrow in hopes of better egg quality, I O late in my cycle. I plan to try Femara, estridol and trigger with hug booster with a new OB if this cycle doesn't work.

I tried progesterone from O with my 3rd and it made no difference.

I plan on looking into immune issues too. Step after the Femara, estridol, trigger and boosters, if need be, would be immune therapy and steroids.

The highest I have seen my hcg is 23, it may have been higher at some point with the first and this last one, didn't have them checked this time, but I'm pretty confident even at the highest I would have never had triple digits.

Please, share your story, success or not. Follow this journey. This is not my journal, it's all of ours. Maybe some day someone can google this and find help and support.

Sheri

I have had two chemical pregnancy's that were confirmed, I blamed the first one on a poor uterine lining thanks to clomid and the last one I think was not a healthy embryo .

Sorry for your losses Lisa, what are you trying now?

Sorry for your losses Lisa, what are you trying now?

Right now were on a break while were waiting for my husbands sperm count to bounce back after clomid messed it up badly, while were waiting I thought its a perfect time for me to work on losing weight.
when we do try again I will take raspberry leaf for a healthy uterus lining and I am continuing to take ubiquinol ,pqq and prenatals with folate for egg health.
Once we start trying again we may try injectables with IUI, if were not successful within 4-6 months were most likely going to move on to IVF with donor eggs or donor FET. which I would have needed to lose weight for anyway. sorry for your losses too its very painful when you have been trying for years like we have.

I was gonna say that this sounds like immune issues. I'm glad you're already headed in that direction. If you have any questions I'm here and I am sorry to hear about your losses :(

Hi broken oven, I agree that it kind of sounds immune, I'm just hoping that someone around here will actually treat it or accept it. Most doctors thing it's bogus, I have a feeling mine will too.

Do you know what kinds of tests would be useful to determine it?

Good luck on your weight loss Lisa. I'm sure everything you are doing will bring great things to you!

Hi broken oven, I agree that it kind of sounds immune, I'm just hoping that someone around here will actually treat it or accept it. Most doctors thing it's bogus, I have a feeling mine will too.

Do you know what kinds of tests would be useful to determine it?

Good luck on your weight loss Lisa. I'm sure everything you are doing will bring great things to you!

I would find a good endocrinologist and ask for blood tests to measure the level of NK cells in your blood.
also start taking 5mg a day of folate. this is the one I take https://www.amazon.com/Solgar-Folat...pebp=1437927216631&perid=1JQX0B71XTH0P19ANA1M
that would be a start in the right direction.

I hope I can join I've had 2 chemical pregnancies last one lost at 5+6 (that was in June), this month is BFN at 11 dpo and I can feel af come so I start Femara next week =)

I just started Femara on Saturday, so at least I'm doing something different now.

My insurance covers 0 when it comes to anything fertility related and will not entertain an RE under any circumstances unfortunately. We are going to try to get new insurance next year, but right now my GP has been supportive on getting me testing, so at least that might be covered by insurance before seeing an RE, I will hopefully have more answers and won't be broke yet.

My chromosomes are good, TSH under 2 (checked twice now) ACA negative (twice) lupus negative (twice) had him check my ANA level this time (I had to suggest of course) POSITIVE. Low side of positive, 1:80, but positive.

Maybe there is something here??

I know this thread has been silent for a while. But wanted to add that DH has a balanced translocation, which has likely been the cause of our losses, and may unfortunately cause more in the future.

Look into royal jelly for egg quality as well! Good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"