recurring low grade fever??

mamawolf

Reaction score
I keep getting low grade fevers (usually 99 though today it actually made it to 100 before I ate some ice to cool down) they never last long and I don't get any other symptoms except chills now and then. The first time I noticed I called my doctors office and she said anything under 102 they don't consider a fever. I lost my last baby and can't help but worry over everything.

Anyone else have this happen? I'm 9.5 weeks

How do you measure your temp? Oral? Ear? Ear - I can easily go to 100 or 100.2...Oral - more like up to 99.1, depending on time of day . Without being sick whatsoever.

I think for an ear thermometer, even getting 100 isn't a fever, or even an elevated temperature - with an oral it would be! I bought an oral, and it always measured about 1 degree below the ear. I was checking into this last spring after a miscarriage/D&C when I was measuring my temp fairly frequently to check for infection and getting what looked like "high" readings to me. Also, your temp will tend to be higher in the afternoon/evening than in the morning.

Hope its ok to post here. I wanted to say I had the same thing with my son and gave my OB a call when it did happen. He said that when your pregnant your temp tends to run higher, EX: 99-100 and unless it got to 101.5 I really had nothing to worry about. :flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->