red leaf raspberry tea

Rawan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Anyone tried red leaf raspberry tea before? When are you supposed to drink it? Can you drink that during tww? I read that this tea thickens uterine lining, but also heard it may cause contraction. Thank you!

I've only drank it during the second half of my pregnancies and post-birth to help tone my uterus, but I've heard some women drink it regularly even when they aren't pregnant. Not sure that it would help with getting pregnant though - might be a good question for your doctor/midwife :flower:

Thanks for sharing your experience! That's why even though I bought it already, I haven't drank it...because I was afraid I might screw things up if it causes contraction during my tww.
I've only drank it during the second half of my pregnancies and post-birth to help tone my uterus, but I've heard some women drink it regularly even when they aren't pregnant. Not sure that it would help with getting pregnant though - might be a good question for your doctor/midwife :flower:

I used it to help conceive my son i used to have minimum 1 cup a day but sometimes 2 or 3. I stopped once i confirmed o. I also tried red clover blossom and convinced that helped. Ive used it toceive twice since having my son but ended up with losses. Might be worth trying if you read about it it has loads of benefits a lot of ppl use both of them together.

Thank you for sharing your experience! I heard it helps with thickening uterus lining, and my lining is on the thin side, that's why I was thinking about this. But now I am in the tww, so I guess I won't be taking it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->