Red spotting and cramps? 6 weeks

NovaStar

Daughter, 2 years old
Reaction score
So last night I had a tiny amount of pink/beige discharge, just once, so I didn’t think too much of it...but right now I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a small amount of red. It’s not very much, but it’s every time I wipe. I put on a pad, so we’ll see if it’s enough to even dot the pad. I’m also having slight cramps....more like discomfort. I’m wondering if maybe my cervix is swollen and bleeding a little? I’m hoping that’s it.

So I’m mildly freaking out. I don’t have a doctors appointment for another 2 weeks. I should just wait it out, right? Anyone have cramps and spotting and it turned out okay? I know spotting can be common but the cramps are freaking me out.

So last night I had a tiny amount of pink/beige discharge, just once, so I didn’t think too much of it...but right now I went to the toilet and when I wiped there was a small amount of red. It’s not very much, but it’s every time I wipe. I put on a pad, so we’ll see if it’s enough to even dot the pad. I’m also having slight cramps....more like discomfort. I’m wondering if maybe my cervix is swollen and bleeding a little? I’m hoping that’s it.

So I’m mildly freaking out. I don’t have a doctors appointment for another 2 weeks. I should just wait it out, right? Anyone have cramps and spotting and it turned out okay? I know spotting can be common but the cramps are freaking me out.

With my first i had spotting on and off about a week before my period was due. Then during my missed period i had Brown discharge. At 8 weeks after the sonogram i had bleeding and some cramping from ligament stretching. I was so worried. She's fine and now 2.5. However I think it's something you need to watch. If your pain increases or you start filling a pad id go to a doc. The waiting game is cruel

I had spotting with my first three, it was brown/pink though. I think as long as you're not having really bad cramps, or filling up pads with clots you'll likely be okay. It could be some irritation on your cervix from a bowel movement, or maybe from sex. There's other things, hope it goes well, that waiting is no fun :(

I haven’t spotted since...went to the bathroom a few times to check, no more red when I wipe. I’m hoping it’s just strain on my cervix and ligaments. Nothing on my panty liner, not even a spot. The cramps are more like...discomfort. Plus...I had some serious gas (tmi!) so that probably contributed to the pain.

I've heard that a bit of spotting in first trimester can be normal, I had it with my first. I am cramping a bit right now to. It's kinda freaking me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"