reduced motility natural success?

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi 🙋, I'm not pregnant so don't know if I'm ok to post in here but could anyone share some of their stories please if you managed to get pregnant naturally with reduced motility and if your oh took any supplements or changed anything

Many thanks

My partner took a lot of supplements. Start with a multi, zinc, 1000mg vitamin c, vitamin D, vitamin E and maca. If your partner is overweight or eats unhealthy now is the time to start exercising and make better food choices. Also if he is a drinker/smoker he may want to cut back on the booze and quit smoking.

We never had a baseline SA. My OH was a heavy smoker for years and quit when we started ttc. He started taking supplements to improve sperm quality. After one year ttc and after about 4 months of taking supplements he had his SA with very good numbers.

I'm not pregnant at the moment either but I had my second little one 3 months ago. We were infertile for 6 yrs before we got pregnant with our son thought it was all because of my pcos. But the doctor ordered a sperm analysis on hubby and found out he also had low motility, they told us we would probably have to do iui or ivf. We couldn't afford to do either so just decided to ntnp and if we didn't get pregnant by the following year we would adopt. Meanwhile I researched ways to improve sperm motility etc. There are a lot of vitamins that can help, I don't quite remember what they are called but there was a vitamin pack at our local gnc called "mega man" it was a 30 day supply of vitamins, which contained a pack of vitamins to take every day it also helped him with energy for work. I know he took them for several months but I'm pretty sure he had stopped them a month or two before we actually got pregnant. I read somewhere that our fertility today is based on our health 3 months prior so I'm not sure if the vitamins helped or not. But we did get pregnant naturally no fertility meds/ interventions. Then we got pregnant again naturally the month our son turned one. I believe depends on how bad the motility is though. Our doc said they want the motility to be at 50% but my husbands came in at 26% and we were still able to conceive naturally, so don't give up hope it is possible!

OMG.... Let me please tell you.... My husband has low testosterone, LOW sperm count and low motility.... We had sex one time in May and I am now 10+ weeks pregnant!!!! And I can only conclude that we have gotten pregnant with each of our children when my husband has been eating healthier.. Lighter... It seems like whenever we get in a health kick, I've gotten pregnant... Somehow it helped the swimmers.... Idk... But this pregnancy was definitely unplanned and still a shock.... Hope you get your bun in the oven soon!

Oh, and he did not take any vitamins or anything else...

I'm not pregnant at the moment either but I had my second little one 3 months ago. We were infertile for 6 yrs before we got pregnant with our son thought it was all because of my pcos. But the doctor ordered a sperm analysis on hubby and found out he also had low motility, they told us we would probably have to do iui or ivf. We couldn't afford to do either so just decided to ntnp and if we didn't get pregnant by the following year we would adopt. Meanwhile I researched ways to improve sperm motility etc. There are a lot of vitamins that can help, I don't quite remember what they are called but there was a vitamin pack at our local gnc called "mega man" it was a 30 day supply of vitamins, which contained a pack of vitamins to take every day it also helped him with energy for work. I know he took them for several months but I'm pretty sure he had stopped them a month or two before we actually got pregnant. I read somewhere that our fertility today is based on our health 3 months prior so I'm not sure if the vitamins helped or not. But we did get pregnant naturally no fertility meds/ interventions. Then we got pregnant again naturally the month our son turned one. I believe depends on how bad the motility is though. Our doc said they want the motility to be at 50% but my husbands came in at 26% and we were still able to conceive naturally, so don't give up hope it is possible!

My OH has 24% when we last checked last year, so this has got me feeling positive since then he's been taking wellman, vitamin c and e, garlic, Q10 x

My hubby took the wellman fertility vits and coq10. He also cut back a bit on the booze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->