I just need a place to vent - I had my midwife at 37 weeks, my bump was measuring small so she booked a scan for 2 days later. In those 2 days I became concerned about the baby’s movement, so when I was up for the scan I mentioned that. They did a trace and all was fine, the scan was fine too, just going to be a smaller baby. They offered a sweep or to book an induction because I was over 37 weeks. I was caught off guard and said no, I’d rather wait a bit longer. They agreed and said as long as I monitor the movement and go back if anything changed. Over the weekend the movement has been reduced again, so I went to the hospital this morning. The midwife was lovely and said my bump was measuring even smaller (I know this is a very rough measurement and 2 people can get 2 different results) so she said she would do a trace and try to get hold of a doctor. The trace was fine, and the doctor decided to do a scan. The scan showed everything was ok (which I’m obviously glad of), said baby has long legs and maybe that’s why my bump looks small?? It was a young doctor and a trainee who he was teaching - I’m sure they’re both excellent at their job but I did feel a bit brushed off.. he didn’t mention a sweep or an induction. Just to go back if anything changed. I still don’t feel like baby has moved as much as usual since I’ve been home so now I’m pissed off that I never just booked the induction when I was offered the first time. I don’t know if they didn’t offer today because it’s the holiday weekend and there’s not many staff on or because he has a different view on induction. Anyway, I’m now uptight and getting emotional because I’m worried but feel like there’s no point in going back until I can see my own consultant on Tuesday.