reduced movement

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
well for the second time in 2 weeks the baby has stopped moving, first time i was a paranoid wreck but this time i have been a little more chilled out about things. friends and OH suggested i ring MW so i did and they called me in this morning. i went to the hospital and was put on a monitor for half hour, no movements till 20 mins in and then she moved about 10 times so they were happy with the amount i was having. they measured me and i am measuring 34 weeks, i am only 30 on tues. i am overweight and was to begin with so i thought maybe i measure bigger for that reason but now they want to do a growth scan on thursday and i am petrified that something is wrong with the baby anyone had anything similar to this happen that can shed some light

sorry for the long post girls

Lou
xxx

Dont worry, measuring large can just mean you have lots of amniotic fluids, it also depends on who measures you and how good they are at it lol...

... Also my baby has really quiet days, and really busy days... Has been like this the whole pregnancy, so it is normal.

:hugs: I've had the same my LO sometimes moves very little and other days seems never to stop moving!! :hugs:

I wouldn't worry about it, lots of babies measure bigger.

Also, mine has started to slow down. She sleeps for a lot longer periods than even just a few weeks ago. But when she kicks, she KICKS. Apparently at this point they're supposed to start gaining a "normal" sleeping pattern. You might just have a sleepy baby.

I went for a growth scan at 34 weeks because I was measuring 40 weeks...

It was amazing to see baba again.. anyway it turns out that the top of my uterus is a lot lower than they were measuring to & baby was a little big but perfectly normal for 34 weeks.

I'm estimated to drop a 8.5lb - 9lb baba if I go at 40 weeks or 9.5lb - 10lb baby if I go over.

Your babes will be fine & if they think its gonna be big they might induce you..

Enjoy seeing your baby again!

Mel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back