Reduction in symptoms

worried

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick question............. I am paranoid because of a missed miscarriage in April this year. Does anyone know if it is normal for breast (really only nipples)tenderness to reduce at 10 weeks? Saw a hearbeat at 7w4d but still worried as this was my only real pregnancy symptom. Would really appreciate everyones experiences.

hi am 12 weeks pregnant with my fourth my boobs went sore really quick then eased off apprently its just a surge of hormones at the first few weeks that make them sore then it eases off as the hormones settle hope this helps

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyones completley different, Some people dont have any symptoms atall all threw their whole pregnancy(Lucky ones!!) Its 100% normal for symtoms to come and go as they please, when I was 6/7 weeks my boobs were killing me but now its just my nipples that seem to be extra sore. Try not to worry :) Im sure everything is fine!
X

Hi hun, like longroadahead said everyone is diffrent, but for me with all my last 3 when i got to 10/12 weeks all my early symptoms went,
Sickness fades (not that i had much)
Boobs were better,
Cramps went,
Tiredness went,
In fact i felt great, try not to worry to much hun,

Hugs xxxxx

try not to wory honey were all different xxxxxxxxxxxxx

With my two boys my symptons weren't that intense and by week 10/11 I felt great.
Everyones body handles the rush of hormones differently,some better than others.

Hth :)

My boobs have a mind of their own - they are either large and veiny or normal and not so veiny.

I was told not to worry about fading symptoms - it could be the worry that is making them disappear!

xx

My boobs being tender were the only symptom I had and they eased off around 9 / 10 weeks. Everything was fine and I'm just one of the lucky ones who has sailed thru' the pregnancy without any of the nasty side effects. Try not to worry though hun, as stress really isn't good for you. xxxx

I am noticing that I have less and less symptoms on a daily basis, and I am 10 weeks on Wed. Only seem to be a tad sick feeling, and as you all seem to say its just the nipples that seem to hurt now. I am starting to feel a lot better! :)

I have read several places that it is typical for the symptoms to ease off around 10 weeks. I would definitely take some comfort in knowing that. I'm sure you and bump are doing just fine :hugs:

The week before I got my bfp and for the weeks after, my boobs were absolutely killing me (never ever suffered from sore boobs before in my life).

But over the last two weeks or so, they don't hurt anymore, only if I prod my nipples quite hard.. which is probably why it hurts - they shouldn't be prodded :rofl:

i have reached a similar situation....my all day 24/7 sickness, has faded to just feeling sick for an hr or 2 in the morning and my boobs are a lot less painful....it really does make you worry doesnt it.
hopefully everythings fine for all of us
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"