• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Refashioning op!

xTaylorsMummy

Pregnant with Number 2 =]
Reaction score
No idea where to put this lol

I'm having a "refashioning op" after two horrid births (episiotomy and a 2nd degree tear)

After my first birth I'm terrified my stitches are going to come undone so I'm trying to find ways to help heal! Heard about salt baths and tree tea oil but not sure if I can use them?! Anything to help me heal will be very greatful! I'm so scared lol
Thank you :) for any advice!!

X

Hi! I have had 2 fentons operations to try and correct the damage caused by a tear from my vagina to my anus during my first birth. The stitches came out after 3 days and it undone all the corrective procedure....so 6 months later I had it repeated and I started my period the day after I had it done and the stitches came out again!!!!!! It really affects me mentally as I only have a tiny perineum and I am larger than I should be.I have now got a prolapsed bladder and the hospital are putting that right after my baby is born and I am hoping they will also give it another go with the fentons! I am not having any more children after this and given my age of 39 in april I am sure they will try and put me right. I think the problem was I was only in for a day stay and I had a 40 mile trip home and I was running around after my children, you really need to be able to rest aftrewards. I dont know the answer to the healing part, but I felt that if I had stayed in hospital overnight it may have helped a bit. It is hard to keep anything 'dry ' down there which I also think doesnt help. Are you having the surgery on the NHS or private? If I won the lottery I would have it done privately!

Yeah first time came out second I wasn't stitched :( through nhs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"