referral to recurrent loss clinic? experiances

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
Hi everyone I did post in another section but didn't have any luck so I thought I'd try here :flower: I've been referred due to 3 consecutive MC's and I don't really know what to expect? How was it for you? TIA x

I dont have any experience but also interested in replies. Currently going through second loss in a row, third in total.

I first had an initial appointment where they talk about history, how long you were pregnant etc. Then I got sent to do LOTS of blood work. Autoimmune, diabetes, rubella and measels, vitamin d, blood clotting, genetic, FSH, LH and AMH. Etc. Came back normal besides low vitamin d for me. Then I had a Saline Infused Ultrasound. They did it there instead of me having to go to a hospital to do HSG. They found I'm borderline PCOS. Then we had what I called "the game plan appt" where she explained what we were going to do.

CD 3-7 100 mg Clomid
CD 12ish ultrasound to see follicles and then they would tell me when to take a shot to trigger ovulation.
Then I can't remember what CD but after/during ovulation I was supposed to take 100 mg of endometrin/progesterone vaginally morning and night.

I then found out I was pregnant the day after game plan appointment lol. I'm taking the endometrin twice a day still and having hcg betas checked. They rose nicely last week but they made me take one more because of my history. I'll get the results tomorrow and if all is good, which I feel it will be this time :), they will schedule ultrasound around 6 1/2 weeks.

They were very nice, very confident and very knowledgeable!

I dont have any experience but also interested in replies. Currently going through second loss in a row, third in total.

:hugs: sending you lots of love and strength x It's so hard isn't it ?x

I first had an initial appointment where they talk about history, how long you were pregnant etc. Then I got sent to do LOTS of blood work. Autoimmune, diabetes, rubella and measels, vitamin d, blood clotting, genetic, FSH, LH and AMH. Etc. Came back normal besides low vitamin d for me. Then I had a Saline Infused Ultrasound. They did it there instead of me having to go to a hospital to do HSG. They found I'm borderline PCOS. Then we had what I called "the game plan appt" where she explained what we were going to do.

CD 3-7 100 mg Clomid
CD 12ish ultrasound to see follicles and then they would tell me when to take a shot to trigger ovulation.
Then I can't remember what CD but after/during ovulation I was supposed to take 100 mg of endometrin/progesterone vaginally morning and night.

I then found out I was pregnant the day after game plan appointment lol. I'm taking the endometrin twice a day still and having hcg betas checked. They rose nicely last week but they made me take one more because of my history. I'll get the results tomorrow and if all is good, which I feel it will be this time :), they will schedule ultrasound around 6 1/2 weeks.

Thank you so much! :hugs: and congratulations :thumbup: Did you have to wait long before you could ttc or did you have to wait due to tests. Hoping that they won't throw age in my face!!!!!:growlmad: Thank you again feel so much more positive <3 <3 <3

Thank you!! No we didn't have to wait. They said if I was to get pregnant let them know as they'll need to watch me closer. Did my third beta yesterday so I'll call them in a couple hours. Too impatient to wait for them to call me lol

Thank you!! No we didn't have to wait. They said if I was to get pregnant let them know as they'll need to watch me closer. Did my third beta yesterday so I'll call them in a couple hours. Too impatient to wait for them to call me lol[/Q

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My number went from 604 to over 1300 from Monday to Wednesday. :)

That sounds great AJ!

I got an appointment with a fertility doctor on the 22nd of january. Really looking forward to it and hoping that she will let us get on with ttc quickly.

That sounds great AJ!

I got an appointment with a fertility doctor on the 22nd of january. Really looking forward to it and hoping that she will let us get on with ttc quickly.

Great news with the appt, let me know how it goes will be really interesting to see how it's done in different country's.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->