referred for ivf!!!

xxclarexx

Reaction score
hi every1, i was just wondering if any1 could help me, i have recently been referred for ivf at liverpool womens hospital (which should of been done in jan....long story!!!) i was just wondering if any1 nos roughly how long the waiting list is, what i should expect, amd sooooooooo excited as i have been ttc for 4 years, had several ops, so i finaly feel like it mite be my time soon, if any1 as any experiences to share that would be great xxxxxxxxxxx :cloud9:

hi every1, i was just wondering if any1 could help me, i have recently been referred for ivf at liverpool womens hospital (which should of been done in jan....long story!!!) i was just wondering if any1 nos roughly how long the waiting list is, what i should expect, amd sooooooooo excited as i have been ttc for 4 years, had several ops, so i finaly feel like it mite be my time soon, if any1 as any experiences to share that would be great xxxxxxxxxxx :cloud9:

don't have any experience that can help you but i did want to say good luck and i'm so happy it's finally your turn
xx

don't have any experience that can help you but i did want to say good luck and i'm so happy it's finally your turn
xx[/QUOTE]

thnak you, same to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :happydance:

Hi hun not a personal experience but my best friend is currently undergoing IVF at Liverpool women's hospital. She started the process around 18 months ago and it was a very short wait for her before she started her injections of zolodex to stimulate her folicles for egg collection. She has had 2 transfers so far.1st one ended in early MC and 2nd was a bfn. I'm actually going with her tomorrow to get her 3rd transfer :) She has had a few problems with the hospital but on the whole has been pleased with the treatment she has received.
I hope that your experience is a positive one and you get your bfp very quickly xx

Hi hun not a personal experience but my best friend is currently undergoing IVF at Liverpool women's hospital. She started the process around 18 months ago and it was a very short wait for her before she started her injections of zolodex to stimulate her folicles for egg collection. She has had 2 transfers so far.1st one ended in early MC and 2nd was a bfn. I'm actually going with her tomorrow to get her 3rd transfer :) She has had a few problems with the hospital but on the whole has been pleased with the treatment she has received.
I hope that your experience is a positive one and you get your bfp very quickly xx

thanks alot thats really good to have some positive feed back , hope everything goes well for your friend, is she having treatment on NHS?? doyou know how many cycles you get on NHS?? sorry for all questions but i just want to have a bit of insight before i turn up 2 appointment thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx good luck to your friend for tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

It depends where you live. We are in Wales so she gets 2 cycles. That means 2 lots of egg collections and as many embryo transfers as possible until all the embryos are gone. I think that in England you only get the 1 cycle nhs funded but I'm not really sure. Thanks for the well-wishes and best of luck to you darling and lots of babydust xx

It depends where you live. We are in Wales so she gets 2 cycles. That means 2 lots of egg collections and as many embryo transfers as possible until all the embryos are gone. I think that in England you only get the 1 cycle nhs funded but I'm not really sure. Thanks for the well-wishes and best of luck to you darling and lots of babydust xx

or thats good then thanks, i am from north wales to soo hopefully il get the 2 cycles if needed, please keep me updated nice 2 no sum1 nos what am going throu xxxxxxxxxx

or thats good then thanks, i am from north wales to soo hopefully il get the 2 cycles if needed, please keep me updated nice 2 no sum1 nos what am going throu xxxxxxxxxx

Another Welsh girl? :) we always need more Welsh babies ;) best of luck getting 2 cycles... but Fxd you only need the 1! Xx

Another Welsh girl? :) we always need more Welsh babies ;) best of luck getting 2 cycles... but Fxd you only need the 1! Xx

ho how did you get on?? yeh more welsh babies the better :winkwink:, i have had my date for first appointment for monday 28th november :happydance: but i have paid for rhianna tickets for my sister 16th bday on that day so gona see what i can do , hope everythin went good for your friend xx

She's not feeling hopeful but its early days yet. Best of luck with your 1st appointment! I hope you are able to rearrange it so you don't miss out xx

dont have much advice but i just want to say congrats and i hope you bet your :bfp: soon, you deserve it :hugs:

She's not feeling hopeful but its early days yet. Best of luck with your 1st appointment! I hope you are able to rearrange it so you don't miss out xx

hi thanks , we have re arranged for the 13th of december so very excited now, thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you would get more answers at "assisted conception" forum,
good luck xx

Hi hun, know its an old thread now but wanted to update you that my friend had 2 embryos transferred and got another bfn last week =(
I want to wish you the best of luck with your journey and I sincerely hope it is a short one for you and that you get a bfp on your first cycle!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->