• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Refilling Gonal-F the same as other meds??

Swimming

Reaction score
Hi All,

I want to prepare for this cycle not working to conserve energy. Somehow, even though insurance covers nothing for infertility, our prescription insurance is paying for the gonal-f. I don't know how this works, I don't want to know because I don't want attention drawn to it lol.

My question stems from knowing that with actual pills, insurance usually wont pay for something until you reach near your 30 day supply. Well my period isn't 30 days, so does anyone have a clue as to how soon is TOO soon to refill a prescription of injections like gonal-f? I have 10 refills on my account so, its not like my doc has to call in the script again.

We have to use freedom fertility pharmacy, if that makes a difference.

I think it depends on how the script was written by doctor. How many days supply is listed? That should show show on the script. If he only wrote for a few pens and lets say 10 day supply you should be fine. Or you can ask Freedom or just try filling it and see what price they give you.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"