Refreshing threads

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi there,

Is there any way to refresh threads automatically every 30 seconds or something so we don't have to keep doing it manually when we are chatting on a thread please?

Thanks in advance

Tracy

I dont think so... but the easiest way I have found is to hit the F5 key on your Key board.

:hugs:

In the 'Quick Links' on the navbar above you'll see Post Spy. This is a page that updates every second with new threads and replies. Very handy if you just want to lurk.

In the 'Quick Links' on the navbar above you'll see Post Spy. This is a page that updates every second with new threads and replies. Very handy if you just want to lurk.

Well Heck I didn't even know that was there!

Ooooh...I'd never noticed that!! Better than clicking on 'Unread Posts' every 5 mins! :rofl:

Ooooh...I'd never noticed that!! Better than clicking on 'Unread Posts' every 5 mins! :rofl:

:rofl: Thats what I endup always doing :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->