Regular Brown Spotting before AF

totselz

Reaction score
Hi to all soon-to-be mommies!

I'm hoping I can find someone with a similar experience to mine that has fallen pregnant. We've been ttc for a few months now. My cycles are quite regular with regards to length but I'm either spotting or have my period for 3 out of 4 weeks in a month. I usually have dark brown discharge that starts about 9 days before AF. This is a regular occurrence and I'm worried this may prevent a fertilized egg from implanting... has anyone else had a similar situation and fallen pregnant? If so, did you spot during the same cycle that you fell pregnant?

I can't find anything online that talks about this with a similar experience to mine... just thought I'd give it a shot and see if anyone on here can help!

Yes I used to get this. I fell pregnant with it but miscarried. Had a d and c which cleared up the spotting. However it eventually came back. What seems to have eventually stopped it completely is seeing a chiropractor - my spine was twisted and I had a weak pelvis. After 6 weeks of treatment my pelvis was strong and the spitting stopped! So weird as I initially went for back pain, had no idea that alignment could cause menstrual problems. A bit out there I guess but might be worth a shot (I'm assuming you've been to gp to rule out hormone problems/infections)? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->