Regular like clockwork - so where is my AF? [[pics added, tweakers welcome!]]

I've been bleeding for 12 days now.. First 3 or those days was light spotting. My period last month was only 5 days. Doesn't seem to be getting any lighter. Should I be worried

Definitely go to the doctors. Explain what's happened. They may prescribe you metaformic acid which will (or at least should) stop the bleeding.
Sorry this wasn't your month hun :( I genuinly thought I couuld see something on your tests too! Absolutely shocked for us both to be honest! X

Feel your pain ladies.... I have a 42 day cycle.... I'm now around 10 days late!!! I've not been on since around 23rd August.

I took a pregnancy test at 3 days overdue and again at 6 days overdue.....Both with BFN

don't really want to test again!! But there is no sign of AF. .. I just want to be put out of my misery lol xx

Feel your pain ladies.... I have a 42 day cycle.... I'm now around 10 days late!!! I've not been on since around 23rd August.

I took a pregnancy test at 3 days overdue and again at 6 days overdue.....Both with BFN

don't really want to test again!! But there is no sign of AF. .. I just want to be put out of my misery lol xx

SNAP!

2 weeks 2 days late now, perhaps I should get a count up ticker saying how late I am! lol

Just want one or the other, + or AF - I ain't fussed any more! X

Sorted, lol.

Haha.... love the new ticker.
I really don't know what's going off its like torture!

Worked out that if I am I should be 6 weeks so surely it should have shown up by now.....

When do you get your bloods back??

Xx

Sorted, lol.

Haha.... love the new ticker.
I really don't know what's going off its like torture!

Worked out that if I am I should be 6 weeks so surely it should have shown up by now.....

When do you get your bloods back??

Xx

Absolutely, I've been thinking the same!
Joined a group on Facebook (2 week waiting group) and again I posted 2 weeks? I'm on week 4 etc... Another lady didn't get a positive until her next period should of been due!

Who knows!

Hopefully Friday for my results! x

I'm beginning to think it was a chemical. I swear I could see a faint line and my spotting started 7 days after I ovulated. But the heavy bleeding came 4 days after that so I'm just convinced it was a chemical because after I started bleeding heavily my temp dipped

I'm beginning to think it was a chemical. I swear I could see a faint line and my spotting started 7 days after I ovulated. But the heavy bleeding came 4 days after that so I'm just convinced it was a chemical because after I started bleeding heavily my temp dipped

Aww huge hugs! :( I don't temp so couldn't tell you my temperature!
All I know is I am still not bleeding!

Had some milky but thick mucus last night and the odd sharp pain over my right side - this time! Waiting to call the doctors and praying they have my results in.

I even did a blood test last night - negative. So don't hold much hope for this beta.

Beta results are back. :bfn:
This mornings test BAR ONE :bfn:
One test, I'd say was a little bit wrong - as it showed a line, but I am sure that line is further up than it should of been. Test has since cleared.

I have just been accepted for a Clear Blue trial. Will continue TTC with their help. Thought I'd best update this thread as I've received a lot of help, support and advice - thank you everyone.

I am today 17 days late.
As soon as the doctor said ''HCG beta test, negative - you're not pregnant'' I cried down the phone. He is 99.9% certain I am not pregnant.
My HCG level is less than 2.

He does also mention that the likely cause is that I did NOT ovulate and that means I wouldn't get a period (That goes against what I believed in but hey!)
He also said to expect my period in the next 2 weeks - when my next one would have been due. I'm sure that'll be one hell of a period.

Again, thank you to everyone who has helped me and replied. Means a lot xx :cry::hugs:

Attachments

• 17days1.jpg
    17days1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 17days2.jpg
    17days2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2
I'm so sorry for bfn.

In a sense I hope your doctor is right, that you 'just' didn't ovulate and you'll either get your period or bfp in 2 weeks time. However, if af doesn't show up, and still bfn (which I hope not), I would push for having more tests done and see if it's not a cyst preventing you from ovulating and having your period.

Hope you get your :bfp: soon.

Well, after being 17 days late the witch has finally arrived!

Don't know whether to be happy or relieved or what! Emotions are all over the place.

I did have horrendous occasional stabs last night (which I thought could be my appendix as I've had a 'rumbling appendix' for years now).

Anyway, she's finally here. I can STOP testing and start believing all these tests. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->