Regulation after Depo????

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So this is my first time ttc i mean i guess you would say im ttc im not really trying but not preventing i guess im kinda just letting go and letting GOD for lack of better words. Well any way for the past month and a half i've been freaking out because im currently on a 60 day cycle with no sign of AF. I was freaking out literally driving myself insane and obsessing on every website about late BFPs as I begin to miss my second cycle in a row. Freaking out like almost to the point where i knew in my soul i was pregnant but for some reason these darn BFNs just keep happening. I was literally praying bargaining for God just to send me my BFP or my period already because I'm so frustrated with this never ending cycle then i realized something. I had two depo shot injections one in April of 2014 and the last one in July of 2014. So the shots ran out in Oct 2014. Now i have been on depo and gotten off before but before when i got off immediately got on the pill so my cycle never really had to regulate itself before. This is the first time in idk like my whole life since starting bc that i have been off for more than a month or so. I have been completely off bc for 6 months now and i though my cycles had began to regulate themselves as my period came on in decemember, albeit kind of light, and then exactly 28 days later in january but im starting to realize that perhaps it hasn't regualted maybe mother nature was just playing a really foul joke on me. I just wanna know when it will actually regulate or if it did and some how got messed up again :growlmad::bfn::bfn::bfn::sad2::sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->