Reiki Treatment

Layla

Reaction score
I had my first Reiki treatment last night...well i had 2! hehe

they go over a few points on your body, eyes, temples, ears, head, throat, tummy, ovary area

i didnt really feel much untill they got to my sacral (overay area) it was mad! it felt like lots of little things were popping on my right side, then there was lots of vibrations, like someone had left there phone on vibrate and put it on my ovary.

felt very positive about it, and this morning i have had a dip in temps, pre O dip? reiki or just coinsidence?

see what happens over the next few days

xx

get lots and lots of baby dancing done hun :lol: i think maybe this month will be yours after your treatment :wink: :wink:

good luck chick
xxxxxxx

If we dont catch this cycle we are going to wait untill after the festival in June, I dont want to take teh risk of catching next month and haveing morning sickness in the middle of a field lol

xx

Layla hope you don't mind me asking but why Reiki? What do they do? Think I'd rather ask someone whos looked into it, knows abit of why they are doing it than googling! :D

Reiki is a form of healing,

It pulls energy from the universe and we channel it in to peoples bodies.

Its been known to help with cancer, MS, and wheel chair bound people, its very affective but only if your open minded to it

xx

What about along side TTC?

yes its very good for TTC, it will target any problem areas and try to heal them, Reiki is not going to fix you but it will help the process, my ovarys went mad when i had treatment, i felt so much popping on my right side then vibrations, and i know im not oging mad lol

its defo worth looking in to as an aid to help, but it is pricey

xx

wobbles if your anywhere near crewe in cheshire if you want i will ask my sis to give you a sample treatment see how you go?

xxx

I'm closer to Crewe now than I am when I move although it's not that far from me when I move & easy to get to ...

What does yoru sister do exactly Weestar.

Thanks Layla ... How pricey is pricey if ok to ask?

Im looking into this as well, was asking Layla some Qus yesterday before work.

its around £50 a treatment, but that will depend on where you go

once i get myself sorted and un blocked, i can send didtant healing if you want

xx

im not sure exactly what she does wobbles but i will speak to her later and see what she says and what she recomends for you :D

xxx

Layla said:
its around £50 a treatment, but that will depend on where you go

once i get myself sorted and un blocked, i can send didtant healing if you want

xx

How does that work?

I channel the unversal energies through me and send it over to your energy flow.

at least i will once i get the dam thing working lol

xx

Cool :D

Im sure you will get it working, by the sounds of your other post you just need to sort out your emotions first

Sounds cool, i never really thought of alternative medicine to help ttc - will have to speak to my old next door neighbour and see what he says as he is reiki master..
Or will speak nicely to layla :D :D for a distance healing thing.

Might look in to accupuncture too as that helped my migraines.

Once i have sorted myself out i will gladly send healing, but if you have a Reiki master living next door to you then take advantage! :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->