ReIntroduction

jellybeanxx

TTC #4 since 12/2020
Reaction score
I used to spend a lot of time on these boards during the 16 months TTC our first and then throughout pregnancy (and even during my induction!) but haven't been on in a while.
DS is one now and we're thinking about adding to our little family. DH has just started a new job and I'd like to lose a bit of weight first so we're waiting until summer next year but I'm already excited!
It became very stressful last time and I needed three rounds of Clomid but we got there in the end. I haven't gone back on BC and my cycles are a lot more regular than they used to be so hoping it might not be so challenging this time (but you never know).
Really wish we could just start trying now, anyone else in a similar place?
I'm just going to get myself as ready as I can in the next few months! Preparation tips welcome :thumbup:

Hi Jellybeanxx!!

I'm new to BnB. I am also in the WTT phase and working on weight and health. My long time boyfriend (14 years) and I are planning a small wedding for early 2015 (March?) with a TTC time frame of March/April.

I recently started Metformin. Hating it. Ugh, its horrible! I have 6 wks before I see my doctor for results on some hormone tests, but A1C level is normal and no signs of diabetes, so the Met is just to aid in some weight loss.

I am so excited for these future events. TTYS.

Here's to hoping 2015 is a blessed year for both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->