Relaxing

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by CountingDown, Apr 27, 2009.

1. CountingDown

CountingDown Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone find it hard to relax?? Olivia is currently singing to one of her toys and I cant sit still for more than a few minutes!! I keep wanting to get all the jobs done like my washing, hoovering etc instead of just chilling out!

If Olivia needs my full attention for cuddles playtime etc then I am fine but if not then I am wizzing round like a manic.

Please tell me I am not the only one! xx

2. FierceAngel

FierceAngel Guest

yup me too in fact the only time i stop is wen i come on here!!

i keep looking at her asleep thinking i should be asleep too!

but then im like ill just do this first and then this.. time i finished she is awake again!!!

3. kateqpr

kateqpr Well-Known Member

I'm exactly the same. It's exhausting! Only time i get to do anything is when i'm breast feeding her, with the lap top strategically positioned next to me!

my house is a tip. I'd love someone to come in so i can give them a list of all the little things i've been meaning to do....

4. missjacey44

missjacey44 Jacey & Baby Tye

I was the same, not anymore though. I think its because i was actually over tired and this random burst of energy just kicks in and your like a zombie, wide awake and you just cant switch off.