Remembered Always...

sparkle83

XLTTC: 10 yrs & counting!
Reaction score
A little place to record the love we had for those who could not stay. Feel free to post as much or as little about our angels as you'd like.

My two precious angel babies lost but never, ever forgotten. One son, one daughter.

I am hoping to remain anonymous here until after we reach the point in pregnancy where we tell people, so i will keep this spot and update later.

My angel baby bead! Mummy and daddy wanted you so much and are so upset we didn't get to meet you! Always in my heart! Xxxxx

Giovanna Faith, my first angel, conceived with clomid 3 years into our battle with infertility, and lost at 5.5weeks in summer '03

Ethan James, my second angel, whose tiny sac picture I fought hard to get from the hospital, again from clomid, lost at 8.5 weeks measuring 5.5 weeks, summer '04

Savannah Rose, my third angel, the one with all the dark lines and strong symptoms, a sudden and shocking loss, we really believed you would be ours for good, a natural accidental pg, lost at 7 weeks, feb '06.

All commemerated with a small tattoo with three stars on my ankle.

I love you both more than words can say and never a day goes by where my heart dont ache for you, me and Daddy talk about you both all the time and will never forget our first angel babies.

You were too precious for earth but I do not understand why you did not get to live. I love you always and forever.xxx

Missing you my little baby Chaddy :flower: I think about you all the time and hope you come and visit mummy and daddy sometimes. So heartbroken that we never met! Ill never forget you.

Sleep tight my angel :hugs: xx

My beautiful 3 little angels who have left their marks all over my heart

My first Angel who left mummy at 6 weeks ,early loss......

My second Angel Twinny who I lost at 8 weeks,who left not only their twin sister but mummy.

My beautiful Angel Lillie ,such a stronge fighter but a very poorly princess. My world my everything.....We lost Lillie at 25 weeks + . The most beautiful little princess,wish I could have you back in my arms baby girl. Now with Twinny and her other angel brother or sister.

My Angels have left me but I hope there never far...................Until we are together again baby angels xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Missing our son, Jacob. We love you more than words can say and think about you everyday. We will meet again in heaven, and we will never let you go. Lots of hugs and kisses, my dear son.

Love you Ruby and miss you every day. You were so brave and strong, princess, and your spirit lives on in mummy's siggy - educating wannabe mummies and saving babies.

Play nicely with your angel friends - mummy is so blessed to feel you sitting on her shoulder xxxx

my bean i miss you so bad you would of been 7 weeks old now, allway wanted never forgotten XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->