• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

removing Easter egg dye

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
from your child :rofl: How?!? :rofl: :rofl: It's all over her hands which I can live with but she also managed to get it on her face

:rofl: I saw that when I googled.......doesn't seem very safe though :rofl: Guess I'll have a dyed Hannah until it wears off :rofl:

well it's good to know she won't be spotted forever :rofl:

baby oil ? it worked for food coloring max got on his hands and face

tried baby oil and it didn't work very well but she also wasn't the most cooperative--she hates being cleaned :rofl: :rofl:

Oh boy gotta love google lol and yahoo answers lol so this is not me im just pasting what i read

Try some Lava soap, you can find it at most grocery stores.:)

use dishwasher detergent and a small amount of water. It will feel grainy and may even get warm when you add the water. This will remove the red from your hands and arms quickly and easily. It is very hard to remove the red color from the thickened, dead skin that surrounds the fingernails.
Wet your hands, add about a teaspoon of dry dishwasher detergent, scrub the hands together and sing the ABC song TWICE. Then rinse in cool water. You may need to repeat once or twice. Most of the red will then be gone.

Here's a great tip

"To remove Easter Egg dye from little hands, use toothpaste! Works every time."

Toothpaste can be used to clean other stubborn stains from hands and munchkin mouths, like Kool-aid mustaches or any of the other *wonderful* food-coloring dye kids seem to love! Works great on washable sneakers, too.

might give the toothpaste a go, even if it doesn't work she'll smell minty fresh :lol:

Should have thought of this before. LMAO!

surprisingly it came off (mostly) in the bath :rofl:

Totally off topic, but Vickie I love your avatar! Hannah looks sooooo adorable :cloud9:

To be thick here what is easter egg dye?!

I think it's just food coloring, you use it to dye Easter eggs so that the Easter bunny can hide them (not that we did that this year but she did enjoy dying the eggs). There are pics in the photo gallery ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"