Removing Nexplanon implant

xJessie91x

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am currently on the Nexplanon implant but getting it removed as we would like to TTC #2, but our first together. :happydance:
What have been your experiences with falling pregnant after removal of the implant?
Hope this post is okay here as unsure where was best to post this really!

Jess xx :flower:

I had super strong pregnancy like symptoms after removing the implant but was not pregnant, it was very frustrating! But after that it only took us 3 months to fall pregnant. Good luck!! Congratulations!

I also got excited the first month, thinking that I felt pregnant! It was just my body adjusting to the implant being removed. It took us 7 months, and in the end I had some reflexology as I felt that something wasn't right hence why it wasn't happening. After a few weeks of one session a week, I was pregnant :) think the reflexology just helped to give my body a kick start after the implant. Hopefully you won't need that though - I hear that lots of people get pregnant quite quickly after having it out. Good luck!!

I've never had the implant, but after having my Mirena IUD removed I had pregnancy symptoms. VERY confusing lol. I did get pg the very next cycle though, after having one period after removal. Good luck xxxx

I had implant removed on 1st August and got my BFP on 23rd sept... Good luck x

I had mine taken out on the 26th of July. Had pregnancy like symptoms for the first few weeks and then had a small period around 4 weeks post removal. And I'm now nearly 5 weeks pregnant :D

I should add that I only had one period after the removal and then it disappeared for the rest of the time until I concieved... Maybe it was the hormones, maybe something else, doctors couldn't tell me..but if that happens keep dtd, I found out I was pregnant after testing just in case before starting supplements to start AF.

Ah thank you all for your replies! Guess we will just have to see. I fell pregnant super quick the first time so fingers crossed it doesn't take too long!

�� Thanks again xxx

Interesting to read all the replies! I also had pregnancy symptoms after removal and thought I was pregnant and was totally shocked when I had my period. After that I got pregnant straight away though which was five weeks after removal.

Seems that it's very common to get pregnancy symptoms initially so will remember that and not get too excited! Glad I asked :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->