Renewed energy in 2nd tri - does it exist?!

No energy for me, but working full time and looking after a 5 year old!!

I'm still shattered and have no more energy than I did in first tri. x

I'm still waiting for that "bloomin" period where you feel and look great! It's just not coming! I've gone straight from exhausted and sick to fat heifer - no great middle period... :( Oh well

I am even more tired than the 1st Tri!! Hope I start the so called 'blooming' soon!! :rofl:

I hope i get some energy back as im starting uni today :baby:

Funny you should post this as I just got an email newsletter from Pampers saying exactly that, about feeling more energetic in the 2nd Tri. And as I read it I thought "what a load of cr*p" :rofl:

If anything I have less energy :sleep:

i think it differs with each pregnancy, i got my energy with brendan in my first pregnancy and it was great, but this time im more tired in 2nd tri than i was in first! im so tired constantly even if iv just woken up lol

Great thread, I was wondering about this too! Its a LIE!!! :rofl:
I have more energy than 1st tri for SURE but that's more 'cause I don't feel sick all the time... If you compare it to my 'normal' energy level I'm a 'sleepingbag' to translate from German! :rofl:

I found i was more tired in the 2nd tri! I havent had any sickness throughout the whole pregnancy..only problem was bein nackered all the time, couldnt stay awake, headaches..but now im in 3rd tri im full of energy, redecorating everything!lolalthough i rarely manage to stay awake any later than 11 pm! x

I spend the whole first trimester in bed sleeping an unable to do anyting not even clean my house. Now I am up and about. Its slowly coming back the energy. Still get tired but I dont sleep during the day . I had to go on Iron tablets as I was so drained!

I got tons of energy in the middle of 3rd tri :) I'm just feeling like normal now its insane i thought i would be lazy as anything :shrug:

I've got more energy now than in the first tri, but nowhere near as much as before I was pg. I've just hoovered right through and had to sit down for half hour! :dohh: I really need to dust and clean the bathroom, but just can't be arsed. That's the difference in my energy. Before I would find the energy from somewhere, and now I couldn't care less!! :rofl:

In first tri i had no energy, i felt so drained with the ms but i dont have that much energy now either, i think it because i dont get a solid sleep at night, but as the kids are at school, it isent such a huge problem because i just go back to sleep when they are gone.
I find when i sleep dur in the day though that i dont wake up properly, you just cant win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->