Repeated Failure

dustwatch151

Reaction score
im 13 dpo today. This is month five. I usually always conceive as I know when I ovulate, due to microscope and can plan ahead for it. I get all the symptoms, temp goes up, boobs get swollen and sore, mucus, eye sight fails (become short sighted) start getting PG pains in my lower back- worst when sleeping, Vagina purple, fatigue, headaches, very sensitive (teary). With my first I knew I was pregnant after ovulation, the day after because boobs go straight back to normal, but they didnt. same here, + the additional.

The last 4 months I have gone through implantation from 2 - 3 days felt the cramping, then fine for a few days symptoms build, then af pains come and its gone. This keeps happening over and over, this month I am due in two days, boobs have not started to go down, but I am sometimes getting cramping in lower back that moves to the front as well and I cant help but fear its failing again, Temp as gone back to normal. Ive done every test you can for hormones etc in blood test and all was normal. Does anyone have any advice, the doc is useless, they just say keep trying. well im 32 next month, and starting to get worried.

Any help would be appreciated.

I should add, my cramps do not feel like AF cramps and normally AF cramps start a few days before, not this late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->