Response to Ginger baby

GlitterStar

Reaction score
This is little Ruby doesnt matter if they have ginger hair look how gorgeous she is doing her we cheerleading :D funny enough the team she cheers for is called Tangerines :D shes only 2 x154601_153649298014027_100001068722493_282538_6725216_n.jpg

How adorable! :) you must be very proud x

I said this on that Ginger thread and I will say it again. I LOVE ginger!

:thumbup:

My dad's a ginger, I was blonde (developed into a light brown) and my OH is blonde... it will be interesting to see how this baby comes out!

Gorgeous. There is a little girl with ginger hair in my daughter classroom she is so cute.
Nice pic thanks for sharing

I'm a ginger and my OH is too! I'm kind of blondie red and he's like a sandy colour now but was proper ginger as a child. Never fancied red heads before but it was obviously meant to be. Can't wait for our bundle of ginger loveliness to come into the world. Go gingers!!

ohmygoshh!! how cute! shes so stunning and im sure many many people will be jealous of her gorgeous hair as she grows up <3

everyone seems to be dying their hair red at the mo! my little sisters hair is going more strawberry every day :D its cutee.. and my sister has hundreds of freckles in the sun!

Aww she's so sweet! I'm a big Ginger fan, wondering if mine will be : ) x

Shes gorgeous!
that thread has really pi**ed me off, I am so f-ing angry right now!! x

OMG how adorable!!! Shes just so cute I cant wait to have my 2nd little girl :D

And cheerleading?! Wow I wish they did something like that where I live.. My little girl is 3 in september and I'd love a little club for her to go to xx

she is gorgeous!! My LO is ginger too! To be honest I get sick of it being the first thing people comment on when they see her! It's only a hair colour! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->